The Village Hall was originally a water mill donated to the parish in 1937
The mill was converted to a village hall by local residents.
The hall is currently undergoing major renovations to comply with the Disability and Discrimination Act and to improve all facilities in the hall. The alterations are due to be completed in 2008.
The hall is suitable for all village activities including Dances, Ceilidhs, Whist Drives, Line Dancing, Coffee Mornings and Family Celebrations. It is licensed for Public Entertainment.
There is a gravelled area outside which is available for summer events.
The hall stands on the famed Cumbria Way with many passing walkers and hikers throughout the year.
Dimensions:- Main Hall 21'x55' Stage 21'x15' Supper Room 18'x24'
Cost Of Hire £6.00 per hour or £3.00 per hour for the Supper Room only.